7.09.2013

There's Something About the Fourth

July, Sweet July.

Another week has come and gone!  What a great holiday week we celebrated!  Mom and I finally found a nail salon worthy of our experience.  It has been many, many years since I have visited Nail Studio &Spa in Gainesville and it was worth every penny!

The week was rather rainy but that didn't keep us down! Haley and I traveled to the Gainesville Square on Wednesday to visit Nichole at Riley Clay Designs.  I was able to purchase some of my favorite earrings that she creates!  Afterward we headed down the street and ate at The Collegiate Grill.  It was a treat because it has also been many moons since I have eaten there!

My beautiful earrings! @Rileyclaydesign


Our family tradition on July 4th is to go to the movies and this year everyone else decided to do the same!  We watched Despicable Me 2 and it was really hilarious!  So glad we decided to brave the terrible weather!  We even had a mini photo shoot following the movie!

Haley takes on the sweet minions!


Mom and I pose gleefully after an awesome viewing!

We finished up the weekend by celebrating my sweet little cousins 14th birthday!  I cannot believe how much Breeze is growing!  Before I know it she will be graduating high school and then college! Oh my!

Happy 14th Birthday Breeze!
God Bless RachJ

No comments: