8.01.2013

Staying Busy

It has been about two and a half weeks since my last post so I am going to start with a jazzy request!  My aunt is reformatting her jewelry business, after officially choosing a name: Connie's Classy Jewels.  Check out one little goody she sells:

Mum earrings in several different colors!
Click on the link provided and check out her goodies: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ladyblueeyes Also, drop by her new Facebook page and like! She has a giveaway coming up: https://www.facebook.com/conniesclassyjewels

Now .... what have I been doing to stay busy?! Lots of stuff has happened in the past few weeks.  I have spent lots of time with my family and have watched Ronnie receive so much love!  I have also been able to reconnect with some friends I have not seen in a while!  I was very happy to meet up with Danielle for lunch and surprise her dad, whom I have not seen in many, many years!  We had a great time catching up since we have last talked with each other - never a dull day!

Danielle, Dan, and myself at El Sombrero in Gainesville

Mom and I also headed up to South Carolina to see Rebecca and Marion again.  We spent Saturday afternoon at Columbia mall, shopping our little hearts out!  Such a busy area, reminds me of Augusta, but the mall is not as big as I am used to!  We decided to head to Rock Hill for dinner and dessert that evening!  What a gorgeous area!

I got to visit Haley last week at work.  She works at Lake Lanier Islands, for those curious who signs her paychecks.  In stead of working at Windows, the restaurant where she is a hostess, she was tediously attending to the everyday needs of customers in the Butler Pantry!  Her first time working in there and I must say she was doing a FAB job!



Mom, Haley, and myself traveled back to the theaters to check out The To Do List.  Haley was thrilled to see Aubrey Plaza in the film and I was equally excited to see Young Neil (played by Johnny Simmons).  I have established a first name basis with him since seeing Scott Pilgrim!  This film had all the crudeness any movie junk of tasteless enjoyment would like!  If you're looking for a good laugh and want to reminisce of what 1993 meant to you .... go watch! This is NOT a film to watch with your kids or parents! That's your courtesy heads up!

I have found a new obsession for Birchbox!  I love getting the monthly subscription boxes.  It is neat to test items that fit the profile I set for myself.  I was so impressed with a certain brand of hair gel and a particular brand of sunscreen that I decided to buy the full product.  Here's the cool thing: The hair gel was free!!!  I love earning points that help me get products for free!! If you're interested in the $10 monthly box click this link: http://birch.ly/17oMEjZ 



Not much more has happened except: Blake returned from Africa! Can I get an Amen?!  He's back in Germany and we are just waiting to see what October will bring in relation to our military future!

Check back next week to see how we spend Haley's 20th birthday!!!!

God Bless RachJ

No comments: